Scroll to top
- Howard Gardner created the theory of multiple intelligences. The theory says that there are 8 different types of intelligence:
- Logical-mathematical, spatial, linguistic, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and naturalistic
- Can you name two jobs that would be ideal for each intelligence category?
- Which one do you think you would score highest for?
- If you could choose one for your child to have, which one would you choose?
- Which do you think is the most likely to improve the world?
- Which intelligence is the one that is usually thought of as the most important?
- Which one is the least important?
- Which intelligence is the hardest to measure? How about the easiest one to measure?
- If you had people who each had high intelligence in one area, which would make the most money?
- Do you think that people can be labeled a “genius” if they score very high for one of these intelligences?
- Do you agree with Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences? Why or why not?