Scroll to top
- How can science help society? Does it hurt society in any way?
- What is the most important field of science? (Physics, chemistry, engineering, etc.) Why?
- Did you have any really great science teachers when you were a child or when you were in university?
- Should governments help fund science?
- What was the most important scientific discovery in the last 50 years?
- Think about your daily life. How do scientific discoveries affect your daily life?
- Should funding be given more to theoretical science or practical science, or should they be funded equally?
- Name some of the scientists you know of and what they are famous for.
- What are some things that scientists in your country have invented or discovered?
- Which scientific discovery has improved people’s lives the most?