Scroll to top
- What was something that you were really good at when you were a kid but aren’t good at now?
- What is something that you couldn’t do at all when you were a kid but you can do really well now?
- When you were younger could you play soccer, cards, baseball, a musical instrument, or basketball? How good were you?
- “The older I get, the better I was.” What does this idiom mean? Do you agree with it?
- What was something you wished you could do when you were a child?
- What are some childhood games you haven’t played in many years?
- What is something you wish you had learned when you were younger?
- Ask your partner or group about what they could or couldn’t do in the past.
- What is something that your parents did when they were children but your children won’t be able to do?
- What is something you can do now but probably won’t be able to do once you get older?