Scroll to top
- Can intelligence be measured? If so, what is the best way to measure it? If not, why not?
- What is the most intelligent animal?
- Do you think that intelligence is only based on genetics or can a child’s environment boost intelligence?
- How intelligent do you think you are?
- Why are very intelligent children born to parents who are not very intelligent?
- Some people say that there are many geniuses born around the world but they can’t reach their full potential because they live in a poor country. Do you agree?
- What separates a person from being very intelligent and being a genius?
- Do you think that we can create artificial intelligence?
- If scientists could put a chip in your head that would make you twice as intelligent, would you have the surgery done?
- Very intelligent people are often not very good at being social, why do you think this is?